About the Product
- Each high dose tablet contains (10 mg or 10,000 mcg) of “free methylfolate” L-5-Methylfolate, or (6S)-5-Methylfolate. Some label it as non-racemic – (‘bioactive folate’). This crystalline Type C form of methylfolate is internationally patented and its US patent pending name is Magnafolate-CTM. Each tablet provides a high dose of the most bioactive form of folate available today (crystalline type C, Calcium salt based molecule). Each bottle has 90 chewable tablets.
- L-Methylfolate is a B vitamin (folate/B-9) that triggers the body’s most powerful antioxidant, glutathione, promotes the production of serotonin, supports the cardiovascular system, and enhances the body’s methylation. This methylfolate is made of a crystalline salt based molecule and is therefore more stable and potent, whereas most generics are amorphous salt based. It is also internationally patented.
- Methylfolate 10 with L-5-MTHF, (or its synonymous name (6S)-5-Methylfolate), calcium salt may be ideal for individuals with MTHFR gene mutations – talk to your doctor to see if Methylfolate 10 is right for you.
- NOTE: Before purchasing any of our products, Methyl-Life recommends that you contact a healthcare professional if you have any questions. Methyl-life cannot be held liable for adverse reactions or negative side effects you think are the result of one of our products. If you have never taken methylfolate before, review our suggested methylation protocol before starting with a high dose product:
- RETURN POLICY: Within 60 days of your order, you can return any unopened item shipped to you by Methyl-Life (as long as all seals are intact). Let us know you plan to return the product by emailing us (using our website). Include the tracking information so we can be on the lookout for the package. It will be your responsibility and cost to ensure the return parcel & order number get to Methyl-Life, consider insurance. Ship to: P.O. Box 1484, Renton, WA 98057.