Did you know that 75-90% of people in the United States are vitamin D deficient? Vitamin D is known as the “sunshine vitamin” since your body produces it as a result of sun exposure, but environment, age and even sunscreen use can affect how much vitamin d your body produces. Help cover vitamin d gaps in your diet, especially if you have decreased sun exposure or live in northern latitudes, with a Vitamin D supplement. Vitamin d is essential because it helps your body absorb calcium, making it a critical part of healthy bones and teeth, Plus, vitamin d also functions in immune health and healthy muscle function. New research shows vitamin D also supports colon health. While it’s often hard in today’s society to get enough vitamin d through your diet and exposure to sun, taking a vitamin d supplement is a great way to promote proper vitamin d levels and enhance calcium absorption. Unfortunately, most Americans don’t get enough vitamin d from their diets. Living environments and work habits also limit sun exposure and can be risk factors for a vitamin d deficiency.
- BONE & TEETH HEALTH SUPPORT – Health conscious people looking to support strong and healthy bones and teeth, know that vitamin d is a must-have vitamin supplement. Vitamin d manages how much calcium gets distributed to your blood, bones and digestive system. Specifically, however, vitamin d aids calcium absorption into your bones, which helps build them up and stay strong.
- GREAT FOR PROMOTING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM – Vitamin D supports the immune system. Immune cells throughout our bodies have receptors for vitamin D that support differentiation, activation and proliferation of these cells. Vitamin D deficiency is also associated with diminished immune function.
- COMBATS VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY – Aside from the vitamin d we get from our time spent out in the sun, there are many food sources of vitamin d as well. Fish like salmon, sardines, mackerel and tuna are excellent sources of vitamin d, as is cod liver oil. To a lesser extent eggs and raw milk and mushrooms contain vitamin d as well. Each Swanson Vitamin D3 Sgel Capsule contains 125 Mcg of vitamin d-3 as cholecalciferol for 625% of the daily recommended value.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren’t completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE – We’re control freaks…in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.